<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
per se



Assalamualaikum.

If you scroll down a lil more, on the sidebar ( the blue thingy on the left ) I have put in my Plurk thingy under my tagboard. I know I said I will never make a Plurk because I know I'll just get addicted.. Now guess what? I tried making an account and I'm addicted! Haiyoyo.

Anyway.

My living room is now empty again! All my stuff have been moved back in, my study desk has been thrown out, and in the next two weeks ( three tops ) we'll be getting our new study desks from Chew Interior Design. Ah I cant wait, finally a table to work on and a chair to sit on. Haha!

I am so hungry. I am craving McDonalds. Waa ~

Just now, while I was clearing out my stuff, I came across this birthday card given to me by four of my friends. Who? Haha.. Wanie, Sajiah, Ayuni and Syiqa. Back then we called ourselves the Beatiful Liars. Oh god, I've belonged to so many groups that I've lost count! Ahah.

And years ago I used to be known as Dira. Not Naad, but Dira. I've always liked the name Dira, haha. Also, somehow I seem to prefer people calling me Naadhirah rather than Naad. Especially since there's another Nadhirah in my class and people now have started calling her Nad, it's just so annoying when I get paisey. -_-

I came across a lot more treasures while clearing out my table, some of which I kept, some of which I threw away. Heh. There was this drawing I did last year, well, typical lah I designed some outfits. And these actually look okay, so I kept the drawings. It's one of those rare moments that I actually like what I create, hah.

OKAY! My tummy is grumbling so much, I am so hungry. Hungry hungry hungry. About an hour and 15 minutes left.. Which means it's time for me to go to sleep! :D

Anak: Siput ape ni, Ayah?
Ayah: Siput babi..
Anak: Siput ape?
Ayah: Siput babi sayang..
Anak: SIPUT APE??
Ayah: Siputlah.. babi


Salam, NaaDear.
Hear the sound of a love so loud, I just cant ignore this feeling.
Sunday, August 23, 2009