<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
Ramadhan Kareem

Assalamualaikum.

Last tuesday marked the end of our all our CAs, we had our last two papers. On monday we had Science and Fiqh, on tuesday we had Qur'an and Hadith. Science and Fiqh, by far, were the most hardest papers ever. Science was pretty unfair really, we got tested on stuff that my class hadn't covered. Like isotopes, what in heaven's name is that? And Fiqh, I wasn't really able to cram everything so I kinda bombed. All the other tests were quite easy, I guess.

Last sunday some guy came over to paint my room, which is now lavender. I wanted blue. Purple is gay. But oh well.

Yesterday some other guy came over to polish and varnish my bedroom floor. For what reason, I'm not so sure.

Just now while I was in school the people came over to put up our new wardrobe. It is hugely huge, like super huge huge. I never imagined it to be that big, and with the two huge mirrors.. I feel like the room is suddenly so small and big at the same time.

I miss my old room. It used to be so modest and messy, but now it's so.. empty and modern. =/

Anyway. Family & I went for Terawih at Masjid Alkaff just now, and when we got back I read one juz of the Qur'an for the day. For once, I'd like to khatam the Qur'an in time. I so hope I won't get my period next month..

Bah. I'm too tired to post anymore. Will update tomorrow..

P/S Ramadhan Mubarak, everyone.

Salam, NaaDear.
Once upon a time I was falling in love, but now I'm only falling apart. There's nothing I can do..
Friday, August 21, 2009