<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
spasm

Assalamualaikum.

Ah, penings. Kay tak penting.

*Looks at clock* 12.30am. HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY SYIQA! May Allah bless you alright? :)

I wanna go to sleep but Naqib keeps pestering me to play Pet Society, hence I am blogging to annoy him ( by interrupting the game. ) :D

Just now we went to Muhajirin for Terawih. I was like, banyak-banyak mesjid.. Yang ni jugak kite pegi. Ahah. But it was okay, I like it there. Sejuk. Hehe *peace* And my habit came round, I started making those little dustballs from the carpet again. Hee ^^

The Terawih prayers were surprisingly fast.

Went home, mummy had made spaghetti for buka. Sedaps. :D Blah blah blah, here I am. And I still have such a headache, oh God. Aku nak tido!

You know, sleeping doesn't seem like such a bad idea. Goodnight! ^^

P/S My sister is watching Digimon on Youtube. My god, I miss that show so much! Dulu giler-gilerkan tu cite, sampai beli DVD de sume. Ahaha, TK.. Takeru! ~ :D :D :D

Salam, NaaDear.
I cant resist, and I cant be hit, I just cant escape this love. Straight through my heart..
Sunday, August 23, 2009