<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
calamity

Assalamualaikum.

Ahaaa, lolo everybaadee!

Where there is boredom, there is insanity. Hello readers. :D I'm happy because I got another baju raya this morning. Heee ^^ I slept late last night, sms-ing Fytt. Sumpah all her jokes are super-lame yet super-hilarious ah, haha. She had been qiyam-ing at Muhajirin with Dian, Aimi, Sri and summore I duno. Haha :D

Our conversation ranged from Makcik Keropok to paparazzi to ET to kentot2.. It was so random lahs. Haha. By the way, was there a new moon of half-moon last night? I'm still wondering.. Because I thought I saw a half-moon but Fytt said that there was a new moon that night. Hmm..

Anyway. Mama woke us up at 9 this morning inviting us to go to Geylang. We had to get ready by 10+ because she had an appointment at 12 and wanted to make the shopping trip a fast one. I got up and got ready, then taxied to Geylang with Mama, Ani and Aqib.

We went to the Bazaar near TKC. Me and ani already knew which stall we wanted to go to, so all we had to do was locate it. In 10-15min (or so) we managed to locate the stall, choose the outfit, get our size, try it on, bargain for a lower price and bought the two outfits! Everything seemed to go fast. Haha.

Remember in my last post, I had mentioned wanting to buy a white baju kurung with pink sequins? Yeah, well, they ran out of my size. Fortunately, the whole time I had my eye on a different baju kurung. White too, but the design was a little different. I asked for that one and thankfully (THANKFULLY!) they had my size! Bought it, and sister got grey. Wee I'm so happy :D

Trained home. Helped sister bake more of the Strawberry Shortbread that we did the day before. Maybe we're baking cookies tomorrow, or honey cornflakes. Mmmmm I cant wait! Tomorrow will be a super baking day. ^^

Crap. I haven't done my Malay homework.
Double crap. I didn't bring home my Malay textbook and all the information is there.
Triple crap. Dian isn't online so I cant ask her!
Gah.

BY THE WAY. Any of you readers know the du'a to read after khatam-ing the Qur'an? Not the one that goes "Allahummarhamna bil Qur'an," but the one that consists of Surah Al-Fatihah and the last few verses of Al-Baqarah, and the 3Qul.. I cant remember all the things that we are supposed to read and even if I did, I cant remember the sequence! Ergh, how could I have forgotten? -_-

Oh well. Please help.

Salam, NaaDear.
I was so high, I did not recognise the fire burning in her eyes. The chaos that controls my mind..
Friday, September 11, 2009