
Assalamualaikum.
Iftar was okay. I guess. Met Nabiha again (I missed her!) and Sajiah (I missed her too!), and of course, Nazeeha :) I love her accent seh. Haha. She asked to take a picture with me and I was like alaa so sweet. Ahah.
Last Thursday was Nuha's and Khalis's birthdays, even though Khalis kept denying that and said his birthday was on the 7th.
On Thursday, too, Mama Nino & family arrived in Singapore! They arrived while I was still in school and Mama Nino bought me a watch. Haha. Tomorrow (InsyaAllah) Amin and Ipul will be coming.
This morning I followed my parents and sisters to Muhajirin for I'tikaf. Woke up at 3am, left the house and 330. Prayed tahajjud and all, sahur, subuh.. Then I sleeeeeeeeeept till 7 when Mama woke me up for assembly, haha. Afterwards was Sec5Andalusia's Arabic Programme and they were like whoaaaaaaaaaaa supergood lah! :D
After school I stayed back for 20minutes or so to discuss for Sec1's performance next Friday. We didn't seem to be making much progress so I picked up my bag and left. Went with Mama, Baba and Azie to Geylang. Wee ~
VERY THE MENGGERAMKAN LAH CAN. Everywhere I looked there was something that caught my eye! Ye ah, bile aku taknak beli baju, ade bende aku suke. Bile aku nak beli baju takde pape yang aku nak! -_- But I got one jubah at FL2 anyway, heeeee :D So this year I got three! Ahaaaa *jogets*
Walked around summore, I spotted this nice white jubah, really plain one. I liked it so much! I told Ani to buy it and she did, I WILL borrow it one day. Haha! So it's like, I have three and a half baju raya for this year. xD
The main purpose for going to Geylang was to find Azie another baju raya since she had only one and both me and Ani had two each. In the end me and Ani have three each and Azi still had one! Haha lol. Nevermind, I'm still designing my own next year.. InsyaAllah.. :)
Might be going for I'tikaf tomorrow morning again. Now to get ready for buka. Second last day of Ramadhan! I don't know whether to be sad or happy. =/
Salam, NaaDear.
Selama ini, ku mencari-cari, teman yang sejati buat menemani perjuangan suci..