<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
hangover

Assalamualaikum.

Yes, finally, I have changed my blog's skin. Took me half the day to modify this skin. I enlarged the width and edited the top quotes. I know that doesn't seem like much but for a procrastinator like me, that's achieving quite a lot. I'll be editing the colours tomorrow or the day after, I'm getting a little tired of blue. Just keep checking in.

By the way, refresh this page for more quotes at the top. There are eight! ( Haha abe happy eh. xD )

Helped my sister bake biscuits today. Strawberry shortbread. Sedaps :D But got only a bottle-full. Hmm =/ Maybe baking more tomorrow, who knows.

Things to do: Put in music playlist on sidebar.

Salam, NaaDear.
I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover. I'll love you forever, forever is over.
Thursday, September 10, 2009