
Assalamualaikum.
The picture above is my favourite so far. Family gathering on the first day of Syawal at my house, but of course, this isn't my complete family. These are only my relatives on my mother's side, and that too isn't everyone. Ade ramai gleeeeee left out. Haha!
Anyway this picture looks so ceria right? And it looks photoshoot-ish. Of course, it was taken with Abg July's DSLR. And look! First time I've ever posted a picture with me smiling with my teeth. Spot me lah. ^^
So, right nowwe're all watching Jangan Pandang Belakang Congkak together. All 12 of us at the TV area, haha. :D Klaka gleeeee ~
Will be uploading Raya pictures soon.
Things to do: Finish up homework, make kuih honey cornflakes, blanje Udin McDonalds for his birthday, upload Raya photos.. zzz.. Malas seh.
I'm off. Got a lot of things to do.
Salam, NaaDear.
Another story of the bitter pills of fate. I cant go back again, I cant go back again.