Assalamualaikum.
Happy Teachers' Day to all teachers reading my blog! ( Yes, of course I know that teachers read my blog. :P )
We all got a day off today, hooray. Made plans yesterday night for Tho, Dian, Fytt and Aimi to come over at 11 so we could discuss for our Arabic programme.
I woke up at 830. Fytt smsed me at 10 saying that she and Aimi were at Tampines. I was like O.O so I told them to go to White Sands first so I could get ready and stuff. Later on Aimi smsed me saying they were at my void deck. I told them to go to the second floor.
Haha, they got the wrong block. :P Three times in a row! Then they went to play at the playground, and afterwards they finally got my house. When they reached my front door they were panting hard, and I was like ??? haha.
So as they were early, we waited for Tho and Dian to arrive before starting. In the meantime Fytt and Aimi played with Naqib on my Wii. Sumpah giler. Haha. When Tho and Dian finally arrived moments later, we relaxed for a little while at the TV area and then entered my bedroom.
They stayed over all afternoon, from 12-5. It was fun at first, goofing off, but later on I felt like we were procrastinating so much and told them to get to work. We all kept drifting off and I got so mad that we hadn't gotten a single thing planned. So I kept quiet. All the way.
Finally finished planning ( well, mostly ) and at 5.15 we left the house. Walked to the bus stop next to the CC and Fytt and Aimi took off from there. I sent Tho and Dian to the MRT Station, activated my Ezlink card and went off. Sumpah, the day was so cold. Feeling the wind make me felt like I was in Australia all over again. Haha!
Oh and I realised just now, me and Dian have the same slippers. Only mine is green and hers is red. Haha, I almost bought red that time. And guess what? These happen to be men's slippers, as I read on the receipt when I bought them. But they're still so cool! xD
K dah. Bye bye! :D
Salam, NaaDear.
Cry alone, I've gone away. No more nights, no more pain.