Assalamualaikum.
It's only 7.45pm and I'm already yawning. But no, gotta stay up! There might still be some visitors coming. Wee :D
Was out the whole day today
and yesterday, I am so tired. Yesterday:
Was our Hari Raya Celebration cum Teachers' Day Celebration cum Childrens' Day Celebration. The Secondary Ones were told to do a performance on Childrens' Day and God, did we mess that up! Buat malu diri je, haha. Planning sampai stress, rehearse sampai gaduh pekik-pekik punye gaduh. We did all that just to make a fool out of ourselves. Cheers for everybody!
Anyway after the celebration(s) we (me, Tho, Dian, Fytt, Sri, Aimi, Fitri) went to jalan raya. Went to Kak Mardhiyah's house, then Fitri's. We went off without Fitri from there and proceeded to Farhanah's house. Nusaibah was there! She hasn't changed, haha. Afterwards Farhanah followed us to my house and that was our last stop. They left after Maghrib and went to take neoprints (?) if I'm not mistaken. Lol.
A lot of times I felt more than left out when I was with them. Uh well, what's new? Like when in the bus yesterday they were all talking about the RYCamp and I sat there like.. Nothing? All 5 of them went for RYC but I didn't. I kept a stone face all the way, I so lost my mood everytime that happened. It's so annoying..
But hey, I cant be so self-centered and think about myself all the time right? They can talk about whatever they want, I should be a barrier to stop them.
Pictures next post.
Salam, NaaDear.
If I'm not the one you want, then maybe I'll be the one you need.