Assalamualaikum.
I'm sick, ah nooo. T.T Cough and runny nose. Paleng aku benci. I'm coughing like crazy and my runny nose is just so annoying. Great timing too, school starts in two days! Ergh.
To make things worse, I still got undone homework.. And a lot of them too. Malay, having to plan an overseas trip and the Saddam Hussein project. Fiqh, the one where we have to state the things that can be used for Istinja' and the things that cannot be used for Istinja'. I'm not sure if there are any more but I so hope not.
Why am I not doing my homework now? Uh. Procrastinating, I guess. And all of them are projects summore, not worksheets. I'll need a vanguard sheet for Fiqh, think of a template for Malay (Saddam Hussein) and for the overseas trip thing, I got no idea cause my textbook is at school. Bah - -
MY CRAVING FOR PIZZA WILL SOON BE SATISFIED! Tomorrow is mummy's birthday and I told her just now not to cook anything for buka. We'll be having pizza tomorrow! Ani's paying. Muaha. I am so happy, I got one of the many things off my list of craves. However, there
is one thing that I
desperately need;
STARBUCKS' CHOCOLATE CREAM CHIP!Buy me that, and I'll love you for life. And afterlife. I sooooo need it right now! Gahhhh. I'll need it Grande'd and drowwwwnnnnn my sorrows into the chocolate goodness. Nyah. When Ramadhan ends I want to make an emergancy trip to Changi Airport and GET ME MY CHOCOLATEY BEVERAGE!!
I am going crazy.
Let's see, today I spent most of the day helping my sister make Biskut Bunga Matahari. Sunflower Seed Biscuits laah, haha. I had to put the kuachi on top the kuih and brush some egg yolk onto it. Even though that doesn't seem like much, IT WAS REALLY TIRING YOU KNOW! My tangan kanan lengur gleee after doing even half a tray. - -
TOMORROW: Kuih Honey Cornflakes!!~
I so cant wait. Weeeeee. I can now say that I cant wait for Hari Raya, even though I'm not fully in the Raya mood yet. I've already gotten my baju raya, we've already baked a few types of kuih raya, I've already khatam-ed the Qur'an at least once this Ramadhan, and we've already started switching on lampu kelap-kelip every Maghrib ( lol, we had been doing that since the 10th day of Ramadhan.xD ).. I can really feel the atmosphere changing.
I cant wait for Udin & Family to arrive and REALLY make it feel like Raya! :D :D :D
Patience is a virtue.
Random Notes:
(I miss Dian and Fytt!) (I don't understand her. Dian should know who.) (Nabiha is crazy for hating chocolate!)Salam, NaaDear.
You know that it's over when the burning and the yearning inside your heart ain't there anymore.