<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
how does it feel?


Assalamualaikum.

Dont wanna go on Monday... :( I still haven't gotten any books yet. Guess I'll have to re-read. Hmm.

To the good news! We (Mama Baba Ani Azie Myself Amin Ipul Udin Mamat) are going out tonight to watch New Moon! Cant wait :D (Dont worry iFah, you'll get to watch soon ^^) So now I'm just counting the moments till tonight, with nothing to do. I'm so bored. :(

My gosh the wind is blowing so hard and I'm thankful for living near Pasir Ris Park. And for having a window in front of my study desk. *I DREAM~*

Salam, NaaDear.
Nothing in the world could feel this right, cause baby you're the best thing in my life.
Saturday, November 28, 2009