<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
Skullcandy

SKULLCANDY LOWRIDER (S$70)

• 40mm speaker
• Magnet: NdFeB
• Frequency range: 100 - 18,000HZ
• Impedance: 32 ohms
• Max input power: 400 mW
• Cable type: OFC
• Cable length: 1.2 M
• Plug type: 3.5mm gold plated











SKULLCANDY HESH (S$120)

• 50mm speaker
• Frequency range: 100 – 18,000 Hz
• Impedance: 32 ohms
• Max input power: 100mW
• Cable type: OFC
• Cable length: 1.2 M
• Plug type: 3.5mm gold plated












SKULLCANDY SKULLCRUSHER (S$150)

• 30mm neodymium magnet speaker
• 30mm vibration speaker
• Vibration unit: 100hz
• Frequency response: 20-20K Hz
• Impedance: 32ohm
• Sensitivity: 99db
• Gold plated: 3.5mm stereo plug & 6.3mm adapter
• In-line vibration level adjustment and on/off switch
• Cord length 1.5m










HELP ME CHOOSE, QUICK. The price is no problem for me as I still have $289 left over from my Hari Raya collection + my savings. But I'm stuck between these three headphones, and I cant make up my mind! I need your help. Please? :(
Saturday, November 21, 2009