<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
famous last words

Assalamualaikum.

Went out today and it was awesome. I'm too much of a lazy backside to story-tell, nor am I going to post today's pictures (for the very same reason). I wanted to bring our DSLR but didn't. For reasons that I am too lazy to state.

Yes, I'm feeling very lazy right now. Heh :)

I cant wait for this Friday, when Udin & Family come to Singapore. Hari Raya Haji! This Saturday we all get to slaughter Tho. Okay I mean kambings. Hehe ^^

I want to get my headphones and mp3 player before we go to Melaka. (Fat chance) I need a book, or twenty. Any recommendations? I'm out of books to read! :( Three days in Melaka counts for.. Maybe two books? I need two books! Somebody get me two books!

I want to go to sleep now. I am very sleepy. I want to dream of cameras and waves and M&Ms. Ohhhh yeah.

Salam, NaaDear.
I see you lying next to me, with words I thought I'd never speak. Awake, and unafraid. Asleep or dead.
Monday, November 23, 2009