<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
i dream


Assalamualaikum.

Ok I made a Twitter account now kill me. Ah, damn. I swore to Nana that I'd never make a Twitter account and she told me that I will, sooner or later. Well the sooner has passed and the later has arrived, Naadhirah is officially stuck on Twitter!

I hate you Nana. This is all your fault. If you hadn't told me that Taufik was on Twitter, I'd never have made this account. Screw you.

I also happened to find Synyster Gates on Twitter. Oh, life is awesome! At least two good things came out of this. :)

I was getting pretty tired of Plurk anyway, having to keep up the karma. Heh.

Anyway, that picture above, I know. Super kentals. But I'm missing Irsyad Newton, I'm missing getting awards and I'm missing Pak Uteh (?) Haha. (My gosh, was I really that tembam back then?)

I'm bored and YouTubing. Better get back to my videos :)

Salam, NaaDear.
My spirit's there, where eagles dare to fly.
Saturday, November 14, 2009