<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
irreplacable

Assalamualaikum.

Yeah, I changed my blogskin.. Like finally. Heh. I seriously couldn't be bothered in making one of my own so I got one off Blogskins. Then I spent most of my day editing it a bit. It takes a lot longer than it seems. It doesn't look like I changed much but believe me, it was hard work.

I got so fzxcked up just now cause I was close to finishing this blogskin when.. Yes you guessed it. My Internet Explorer just had to hang on me. So yeah, it hung, and so I restarted my I.E and retrieved what I was working on. Unfortunately for me... I.E had fzxcked up the codes. All the "<"s became "%"s and numbers and things like that. Nevermind if you don't understand. I was so pissed but I didn't let it get to me. I got the codes from Blogskins and re-did everything in one hour. How good am I? ;D Anyway, happy 18th birthday Nuraini! This morning we went to eat at Earle Swensens at T3. Daddy still hasn't gotten his $400 Best Denkey voucher yet so we have yet to buy the DSLR. Hope we get it by tomorrow, I wanna bring it for Sports Day! I can already think of what pictures I wanna take haha. xD (Hey, I girl can dream.)

Dian, please stop reading my archives. Thankyou! Hahaha.

I'm off. :)

Salam, NaaDear.
So since I'm not your everything, how about I'll be nothing? Nothing at all to you.
Sunday, November 15, 2009