<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
T3

Assalamualaikum!

How long has it been since I last typed? You don't know how much my fingers missed typing! Typy typy type type type. Weeeeeeee. Okay shut up Naadhirah.

Yes, yes, and yes, my examinations are finally over, I finally got my laptop back and I am happy! Well, mostly. I got a pounding headache but I'll get back to that later.

Ukhrawi was overall fine, Hadith and Tafsir being the easiest (surprisingly) and Fiqh and Tauhid were so-so. Lughah jangan harap, ape lagi Insya'. Haha. Academics were okay too. Malay Paper 3 was surprisingly challenging, ni kes tak korek telinge. Haha k tkla, it was just hard to understand. You don't know the number of words in the passages that I did not understand. Hah! Name je orang melayu. Mother Tongue sendiri rabak semacam. ^^

Malay Karangan was okay. So was English Compo. I just couldn't stop writing for the first section, naseb tak melebih eh. Hehe. I don't have a good feeling about my marks though. I have a feeling that I made a lot of errors in my tenses. (The tenses in my last two sentences sound wrong but I cant be bothered to correct them. Wehe.)

Malay Paper 2.. Boleh tahan eh. No comment about my Malay lah really. :)

English Paper 2 was okay. Much easier than I expected though. But that's a good thing right? :D haha.

Maths Paper 1. God dammit lah. I lost four frigging marks on the bisector thinggg! I think. I did the questions but I so doubt I got them right. I managed to finish the very last question right before our time finished, so unluckily (VERY unluckily!) I did not manage to check my work. Aku tak puas hati. :(((((((

Maths Paper 2. Lagi tak puas hati! I left one blank! I lost 2 marks!! I am so mad at myself!! T.T I finished what I could right before our time finished too. Didn't manage to check. Alaahai. I was so aiming for 90 and above, but seeing my uncertainty in answering.. The likes of that aren't very.. Likely? Oh great I'm gonna fail my English too. T.T

Science. Curse our last paper. I practically gave up in answering lah. Even though I left only one blank, a lot of the others were guesses. Some may be right, some may be wrong. We'll just see. I'm anticipating my results!

After our paper Fytt and Sri headed to Sri's house, Dian went home, Tho went to mine. We got ready and met at Changi Airport Terminal 1. We were crazy lah really. I have too much of a headache to type out everything. :)

Headache + Coldness of Airport = Headache-er
Headache + Coldness of Airport + Crazy Laughter = Headache-er-er
Headache + Coldness of Airport + Crazy Laughter + Cold Drinks = Headache-er-er-er
Headache + Coldness of Airport + Crazy Laughter + Cold Drinks + Spinning Around on the Trolleys = Headache-er-er-er-er!

Plus all this Math, my headache is just getting worse. :)

Hung around Terminal 3. Went crazy over the colouring things, spent a loooooot of time there. Will upload pictures later. Tata :)

Oh and I ordered a McChicken and McD just now and they gave me a McSpicy. Screw it.

Salam, NaaDear.
Every now and then I get a little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by.
Friday, November 6, 2009