<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
write

Assalamualaikum.

I wanna move to Mars cause the world's gonna end in 2012. They never said the universe would end too, right? We'll all be safe and sound on Mars. Whaddya say?

I have no purpose for posting this post. I'm just bored, yay me.

Naqib's feet stink. I am being random.

Met my sister's friend at school today, at the book fair. She super friendly one, haha. Salam me like kawan lama gitu. She had been promoting her book and the book fair, Di Sebalik Pelangi. She's living my dream! And now my parents are pestering me to start writing more stories quick. My dad said he could publish them for me. I'm like o-kayyy... What's the hurry? Haha.

Ok bye!

Salam, NaaDear.
You took my emotions and scattered them on the ground.
Thursday, November 12, 2009