<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
hiatus

Assalamualaikum.

Okay new trend coming! I'm spotting a new trend! NEW TREND ALERT!

BIKER JACKETS.


Many people are wanting it now, and when people are wanting something, it means a new trend is surfacing! Woohoo!

Okay I'm not really happy about it lol.

ANYWAYS I purchased a biker jacket last week and when I worked out that it's becoming a trend I'm like ohmygoshhh what a coincidence why is this happening what what whaat. I'll be getting it next week insyaAllah, but what a shame that it's now a trend. :(

Moving on.

Haha yes, I'll be on a 3-day hiatus starting tomorrow. I'll be going to Port Dickson (in case you have yet to read my other posts and don't know) and I'll be (hopefully) having fun! Last overseas trip for the holidays yo, and I'd like to enjoy this one. I cant believe school starts in 11 days! Forget that, I cant believe the year is ending! o.o

I'll be leaving for PD tomorrow morning before Subuh and we'll probably stop for Subuh at some Masjid on the way. I'll miss home.

It's okay I'll have my bantal busuk which is not busuk with me. :)

I'm done. The following are random:

Majority of the people who use the word "Imma" mistake it for "I'm a" when it actually means "I'm gonna".
I don't get it when people (like Nabiha :P) say "ROAAAR" or "RAAAWR". Face it, you're no dinosaur, so deal with it.

Okay don't think that I'm being so *whatever adjective fits into this sentence* here, I'm just voicing out my opinions. Hehe :)

KLAH GOODNIGHT. (I'm not actually going to sleep. At least, I don't think so. Eheh.)
P/S DIAN RAIHONEY STARS! I miss you. And Thoohiroh too. And Fytt. See you in eleven days. Hehe ^^ (have a safe trip tomorrow Dian)

Salam, NaaDear.
Now that we've gone our seperate ways, I just cant live these desperate days.
Thursday, December 24, 2009