<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
lucky

Assalamualaikum.

So as obvious as it is, we have finally come to December 31st, the last day of the year. You know what that means.. (everybody's doing it, no harm joining in)

New Year Resolutions!

● Design an outfit for Raya -___-
● Lose weight!
● Overcome one of my (many) fears :)
● Think of more resolutions before sundown today. Which leaves me less than 2 hours.


4 days till school reopens! Freaking out? Maybe. I still have to get my Ukhrawi books, wrap them, read through a bit.. zz I don't wanna go back to school yet. I think my butt has been permanently mounted onto the couch. Hmm. But there's no stopping it huh?

Anyway, Liza told me that the dress she ordered for me online is sold out :( But I guess that's just God telling me I've shopped way too much recently. Three dresses and a pair of shoes at Port Dickson, that biker jacket online.. But there's no such thing as too much shopping right? (I sound like a girl, omg. o.o)

Moving on. As you can see, I just changed my blogskin. I think I've been working on it for over a month now? I keep asking people to take a look and tell me what they think, and despite getting good remarks from every person, I'm just not satisfied with this skin. Don't ask why, I've never been satisfied with anything :/ But I'm using it nonetheless. Lol.

I was trying something new with the headers on the sidebar, I just out of nowhere came up with a little icon on the left lol :) Oh, and hover over the headers "Profile", "Desires" and the rest. They change colour haha :D I also made those icons of Taufik, Syn and Matt. They're so cute aren't they. Hehe. ^^

I credited the users whose codes I used for reference. I just have a thing against people who remove credits just because they made a few tweaks, or even major ones. I just believe skinners and coders deserve their credit, I mean, I wouldn't want people to use my work and passing it off as their own too. Heh.

Nyah, okay, I have nothing else to say.. Just tryna keep this blog alive. Ciao *salutes*

Salam, NaaDear.
Do you hear me? I'm taking to you. Across the water, across the deep blue ocean under the open sky.
Thursday, December 31, 2009