Rest In Peace, The Rev.
Assalamualaikum.
I want to go out! :( I'm so bored and hungry.
And did I mention hungry?
Yeah, I'm so hungry.

Anyway. I only just heard about The Rev's death from Fierdaos this morning. Talk about slow! It's so sad, I haven't heard or seen ANY news at all about his passing away. Avenged Sevenfold cant be
that unpopular. I mean, I know they're not a mainstream band, but hello, their drummer DIED and I didn't know till the day after?
Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan was found dead yesterday at his house. News say that he died from natural causes, but how could this be?? A7X won't be the same without him. I heard that they'd been working on their next album but how are they going to continue without The Rev? Dang, I just hope everything works out well. :(
Oh frack. I was eating Nerds just now (you know, those tiny candies in a box produced by Wonka?) and one actualy WENT UP MY NOSE. O.O no, it didn't go up my nostrill. It actually went up one of the tubes in my mouth I guess, I felt it going up there, and I kept blowing my nose consistently till that small candy finally came out. I know, it's disgusting, but omg it was so freaky that I just had to write it down somewhere.
Okay, now that that's over, I think I want to end this post now and find something to eat.
Salam, NaaDear.
Unbreak me, unchain me, I need another chance to live.