
Assalamualaikum.
Sorry for the absence everybody :) My laptop has fracked up on me (trying to keep the language G-rated) and frankly, I cant be bothered switching it on. So I'm using my mum's laptop. :)
Anyway. I just returned from a two-day camp yesterday and I'm STILL exhausted. My legs still hurt from all the walking we did. :( Do you really need me to tell you the story?
Okay so maybe you do. Sigh.
I arrived late on the
first day, the thing started at 8 and I came at 830, yay me. Registered, joined my group (Braveheart 2) (Knp Gladiators dgn Braveheart uh? Lol.) My group members were (let's see if I an remember) (Being formal here with the "Kak"s ^^) Kak Faatinah and Kak Selasih as our facis, Kak Shazaa as our group leader, Kak Sofiah, Kak Husnina, Kak Sakinah, Kak Syazreema, Kak Aslinah, Najiha and Hijannah. And me. Haha. After introducing ourselves we played a game. Yg
burger, soda, fries and nugget tu. Kekek seh, hahaha.
After some time we brought our bags to MPR1 and proceeded to MPR2. The Bravehearts had our Life Coaching session first, while the Gladiators went to Sembawang. It was fun in the MPR, though extremely cold. The Junied trainers were awesome :P haha. I loved their skit! But Rushdie made me deaf with his yelling. Bapak tak pekak lah rushdie gi pekik watpe. Hahaha xD
The games part was the best. First we played Om-Chi-Chi-Om. Haha klaka gle, nak main lagi nak main lagi. Haha ^^ When a number of us from my group lost, we made our own circle at the back and played a different game. Water Slide eh? Haha game mepek seh. Syaraf kekek haha xD
After the Life Coaching session the Bravehearts bused to Sembawang while the Gladiators returned to school. Switch lah gtu. In the bus me and Tho talked. And talked. And talked. Haha. The bus ride must've been a long one cause we managed to cover a lot!
When we reached Sembawang, we performed our 'Asar prayers ('Asar kan? Ke Zuhr? Lupe. Haha) and had a briefing session. The guy told us the proper way to put on the harness and helmet, and somehow everything seemed familiar, like I've gone through the briefing before. (Oh yeah I did, during our APEX Day Camp at the MOE Adventure Camp. When I wanted to go onto the *insert number of storeys high here* flying fox. ^^)
So the guy asked for a volunteer to demonstrate how to put the harness on. All the boys pushed Dollah up front. Hahaha it was super funny lah, tkle angkat punye. When he was told to slip his hand in and clench his fist, then try to pull it out to see if the belt is tight enough, he put his hand exactly at the
front and everyone laughed gila2 one. And the guy was like, "Not there! At the side!" Hahahahahahaha!
So after the briefing and stuff we put on our harnesses and helmets, drank a lot of water (damn hot seh outsideee.) then proceeded to the high elements site. Ok so the ropes course was, like, three storeys high? Kirekn cm 10m gtu2 lah. Ok maybe it doesn't sound high here, but trust me, it was super damn high. And with my fear of heights summore.. *Freaks out all over again*
Tho was lucky she didn't have to do the course. Cmne de manage to get her members to agree with her, aku tktau. Tapi tak fair. Hahahah.
We took turns belaying, holding the rope, and going up the course. To my surprise, I actually volunteered to go up third (i think). I think it was the I-just-want-to-get-it-over-and-done-with feeling. So I climbed up the ladder toward the staples. By the time I was at the top of the ladder I was already freaking out.
One by one, I climbed up the staples and reached the ladder-thingy. I took the steps one at a time while the rest cheered me on. Ok so I don't really know if the rest were cheering me on, I couldn't here anything except for my heart. It was beating so loud in my ears that I thought I'd go deaf o.o Slowly, I reached the other pole and my first thought was OMG I MADE IT! Haha. Climbed down the pole till I was lower than the ladder-thingy, then I asked the belayers: "Can I trust you?" They answered yes. I asked again, "Can I trust myself?" (still hugging the pole) They were like, just jump lah! Haha. So I closed my eyes, let go of the pole, kicked myself away from it and screamed. Haha gotta admit, it was fun. :D
Reached the ground and took my time absorbing what had just happened. After some time Tho went to sit with me at my part of the course and we watched and, of course, talked. When every group was done with their parts of the course, some of the SLs (who were brave enough) attempted the Challenge Pole, most commonly known as the Pampers Pole (for reasons you don't need to know. Hahahahaha :P) Unfortunately, nobody managed to grab onto the bar. But at least they were brave enough to try. :D
Went back to school. Me and Tho washed up (I don't think anyone else did though) and I went for our Maghrib (ke 'Asar???) prayers. We then headed to the MPR3 for a short debriefing session then to our soccer court for the Campfire.
My first thought was BANYAK KAU PUNYE CAMPFIRE!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha. They changed it to Candle Light though. However, yes you guessed it, no candles. They used two extremely bright lights. o.o Scratch that, make it two extremely BLINDING bright lights. :)
My group got our food and went to sit at the court. Thankfully we sat at the part of the court where there wasn't any dust! HAHAHA. So we ate, and talk, and, well, bonded. :) At one point I held up my cupcake and asked, "sape nak?" Then Kak Husnina (kn?) was like, "Mkn cket seh! No wonder kurus." The rest of the group was like, "Tu ah!" I was awestruck, aku kurus? For real? Like, seriously? Really? Hahaha. When I asked if they wanted to know my weight, they were all like, nak3! I said "**kg" abe expression drg sume berubah to >> O.O Hahahaha! Drg terperanjat gleeee. Then suddenly we began tu talk about our weights. Haha -.-"
After the Campfire we went to S1B (RINDU!!!!) to get our bags, brought them to the masjid, prayed and went to sleep. Well, they all went to sleep. I was the only one who didn't. We were only given 1h 30min before we were due to wake up for the night walk, and it usually takes me 2hrs to fall asleep. (Insomniac lah gtu.) So I put on my earphones, played music and closed my eyes. After some time I realised that I just couldnt fall asleep with the music on so I turned it off.
At around 12, sape ntah pny handphone alarm bunyi. Tkd org bangun. The alarm stopped. A few minutes later, it rang again. Still tkde org bangun. Aku dah fed up. Haha. And it stopped. Around 12.15, Kak Sofiah's phone alarm rang. Nak tau bunyi ape? De cm suare budak kecik gtu, de ckp, "Muuummyyy... Muummyyy..." Cm suare hantu. I was super freaked out lah! I closed my ears till it stopped. Then it started again. I was like mak kau, SL ni sume tido mati seh. o.o
Ok soooooooo. This post is long enough right? I'll continue with the next day on the next post. Tata :)
Salam, NaaDear.
Missing you just runs too deep, I cant keep thinking bout your smile.