<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
woohoo!

Assalamualaikum!

Okay so I drank up half a jug of water while eating maggi, and yes I admit that I may be the only Singaporean who cant stand spicy food. :)

Never mind Singaporean, I'm the only Malay who cant stand spicy food!

Moving on. This morning Nazhir broke my spectacles, so I've been going the whole day partially blind. :( In the afternoon I went cycling with my family at Pasiris Park. Alright, fine, I didn't cycle cause I cant. So I became the photographer for the day.

At 7 my family went to return the bikes, so I walked behind them. Of course with them cycling, they were faster than me. Soon I lost sight of them, and because I didn't have my specs, I was basically lost. The whole time I've been looking through the DSLR viewfinder for better vision. Really, it works. I can see a whole lot clearer through the viewfinder :D

Anyway, I called my mummy and she directed me back to them. We went home, prayed, and at 8 left again for White Sands to get a new specs frame for me. :D They're dark red. :( I want blaaackkk. Okay nevermind, will be going again to get new ones cause my degree dah naik hehe :) My current ones are temporary.

Sooooo I've got to get packing tomorrow because we'll be leaving for PD on Friday morning after Subuh, latest at 6. Hmm :( I'm looking forward to the trip I guess, I'm just not looking forward to waking up early. Oh well.

Goodnight!

Salam, NaaDear.
Baby I will wait for you, cause I don't know what else I can do.
Wednesday, December 23, 2009