<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
zzzz

Assalamualaikum.

I don't want to go to school tomorrow. Going to school means having to come with completed homework. I don't have any completed homework. :/

So, in 11 posts I'd have come to my 400th post. Guess what? I've just realised that I have no life. Woohoo!

Yesterday I went to White Sands with my sister to buy school stuff. I finally got my personal file, stationaries and a notebook. I love my notebook. Haha :) (Yes, I am very weird, I can get easily excited from these kinds of things.) So, I was queueing (let's just hope that's how you spell it) up at KFC (POPCORN CHICKEN!!) and I saw Nureen! She came up to me, said hi and salamed me and my sister, and she was like, "You're so tall!" (we haven't seen each other for some time. Eheh.) And I was like, "I know. Haha" then she left with her friend.

We went out today too, to Downtown East for lunch. We also stopped by this shoe store and well, girls being girls, me and my sisters tried on some shoes. All together we got 4 pairs of shoes. Azie pointed out a pair at the last minute and Ani liked it, they were these really nice high heels. :D

I also got Fir her birthday present haha :P

Then we went to MKS for Zuhr and to Parkway Parade. I finally got a new book to read now! :D :D I am a happy geek slash nerd slash freak slash any-other-insulting-nickname-you'd-want-to-throw-at-me,-I'd-gladly-take-it-in!

I still have yet to buy my school shoes, though. Yelaa Naadhirah, kasot jalan kau tau beli, kasot sekolah tk beli2. -_- Tapi whatever. Hehe.

I want to share with you two of my favourite paradoxes!

The following sentence is true. The previous sentence is false.
and
Is the answer to this question "no"?

I forgot where I got them from, but they're so interesting, aren't they? I love paradoxes. :)

I'm so tired. I want to sleep now so I can study, finish up my homework and hafal surah Nuh/hadith later on tonight. Tata! :)

P/S JOKE OF THE DAY: If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests? (Haha sorry for the yellow-mindedness hehe.)

Salam, NaaDear.
When you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you.
Sunday, January 10, 2010