<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
Charlie The Unicorn

Charlie never fails to make my day. Call me and idiot for watching this but I have always found it strangely amusing. I know Charlie The Unicorn is old, and it's not that I've only just found out about it, it's just that I've only just come around to posting it. Spare some time to watch these videos :D The creator of Charlie The Unicorn is genius. I like episode 3 the best. ^^

Charlie The Unicorn Ep. 1 - Candy Mountain


Charlie The Unicorn Ep. 2 - The Banana King


Charlie The Unicorn Ep. 3 - The Snowman


I just cant wait till episode 4. Who knows what'll happen to Charlie then and which body part he'll lose. Ahaha.

I'm not ready for school tomorrow. Level 7 will take away all those carbs I've been eating. Well, that's the only plus side I'm seeing right now. Hmm :/

Salam, NaaDear.
We've run out of words, we've run out of time. We've run out of reasons, really, why we together?
Sunday, January 3, 2010