
Assalamualaikum.
Oh I just realised. This is my
403rd post. Haha yay me :)
Anyway. I set my phone alarm for 3am this morning and when I woke up to A7X's Lost, I saw that there were no new messages. So I re-set my alarm to 4am and when I woke up again, I had a text from Thoohiroh. She told me that she was at the airport and that she was freezing cold already. I told her good luck survivng once she gets to (insert country here :P), confirm lg sejuk. Haha. x)
So she replied with an "alright" and a "take care taw girl :)". I wanted to reply but fell asleep right after I read her text. I woke up again at 7am and considered replying, but I figured she'd be in KL already by then so I didn't. Heh.
She should be back on the plane right now. 9 hour flight. Good luck eh girl. Aku tau kau tkle duduk diam for 9 hours. :P Haha.
Moving on. Making yet another blogskin. Haha no, not for my blog, just for fun, since I'm extremely bored right now. After this I'm thinking of studying for my Math retest. I hated the paper once and I will hate the paper again. I hate having to retake tests, but oh well.
I is still in ♥ with Alex Evans. (:
P/S I'm thinking of getting black full-frame specs next, I've been wearing half-frames practically all my life. Hmm.. What do you think?
Salam, NaaDear.
Maybe this is going too fast, and maybe it's not meant to last.