
Assalamualaikum.
Hi. Ok so, I've been back since Tuesday and only just came round to updating my blog. Heh. :)
Janda Baik was great. We stayed at Saufiville Boutique Resort and it was, to summarize it in one word, huge. Haha. It was like a house of bugs, but that I managed to bear with. Of course, there was shrieking everyday when one of the many huge bumblebees came near us. Haha :D
Besides insects, there were these cats too. This one cat was very manja. I like it :D
The mountain view was OMG. An amazing "Masha Allah" moment! I may post the link to my Multiply album once I've uploaded the photos. No promises :)
----------------------------------------CA1 UPDATE.(
Wednesday - Arabic & Fiqh) Arabic was so-so. Fiqh too. If only I'd had my Fiqh notes with me, it would've come so much easier. :(
(
Thursday - English & Tauhid) English was easy. The cloze passage was tricky, but I managed to pull through. One of my answers was really stupid, once I found out what other people wrote. Heh. Otak dah takle function.
Tauhid boleh tahan senang, except I totally screwed things up for everyone. I saw that under "Muraadif" there were only four questions and five marks. I thought there was something wrong with my paper so I asked ustazah about it. Padehal ustazah tertinggal satu question. Nuha was kicking my chair from behind like mad. I glanced around at my classmates with a regretful expression but I think I now know the meaning of the phrase
if looks could kill. Heh.
(
Friday - Mathematics & Tafsir) Math was like !!!! I hate the paper, hate it I tell you. I'm probably gonna fail. Not being pessimistic here, I just know I'm probably going to fail cause I counted the marks I lost from my confirm-salah-punye answers and deducted them from the total. At least I know I can still do the basics. =/
Tafsir was a breeze. Except for this one question that I never-knew-the answer-to-and-had-hoped-that-it-wouldn't-come-out-but-did.. Just my luck. Heh. :(
----------------------------------------Last Friday too, during our English lesson, teacher had told me to help her show Zaki how to work out her videocam, since she herself didn't know how. Haha. And so I spent a few minutes figuring out the tiny vidcam and then guided Zaki. (This is for our online thingamajig, by the way.)
Aidah: Eh kecik seh videocamera de. Lg kecik dari Zaki.
Me: Hahaha! Tau tkpe!
Zaki: -____-
Aidah: Brand de pn nak dekat same dengan name de. Xacti.
Me: Hahahahaha!
Zaki: -_________-"
Eheh xD Sorry Zaki. Haha.
Moving on. Best of luck to Joey Jordinson, Slipknot's drummer, who will be temporarily filling in The Rev (RIP)'s place in Avenged Sevenfold. He'll be helping them record their next album which had been, well, paused because of the death of The Rev. If he sounds good with Slipknot, let's hope Joey will do well with A7X! I wonder if he'll get a nickname too. Haha.
There have also been news that Mike Portnoy may be replacing (I cant find any other word besides replace, but it sounds so wrong! The Rev can never be replaced T.T) The Rev. I'm not sure if it's true or not, I mean, you can never trust wiki, but maybe. I've never heard of him nor have I heard him play, but let's hope he's just as good as The Rev!
Cant wait till Avenged Sevenfold finishes producing their next album, I'M SO GONNA GET IT! :D
Salam, NaaDear.
Just didn't drink enough to say you love me.