Assalamualaikum.

<<
(27th March) Happy Birthday Fitriana Maisarah Nordin! Your birthday present is on it's way.. ;) I know you read my blog so you'd better tag ok. ^^ And sorry, I cant find any other picture of us. :)

<<
(28th March) Happy Birthday Faathimah Ath-Thoohiroh Alpan Masuri! Hope you love your present. Well, I
know you love your present. x) Tag too!
May Allah bless you both today, tomorrow, and on all the days to come.
The past week at school was fun :D S4A's Arabic Programme was.. Well, funny. And their kompang was nice :D Except for the part where they messed up the ending.. Haha! x) Last Friday too S2B had our first class eating session together ^_^ (BTW I translated "sesi makan-makan" word-for-word, I know "eating session" sounds stupid. Haha)
We'd planned everything on Thursday. Pretty last-minute, I know, but our lunch turned out pretty well! On Friday morning me and Tho felt that we had more than enough drinks (
11 1.5L bottles S2B WIN!) and many snacks, but not enough heavy food. So we decided to surprise the class by getting Ustazah to order us pizza! We rushed to the teachers' office and it didn't take much to convince Ustazah into buying. We'd set a budget, 100 bucks, but we only spent 92 bucks for 6 boxes. (:
Ustazah was pretty cool with it all. She and Tho ordered the pizzas during recess and they arrived 15 minutes before Hadith lesson ended. Perfect timing ^^ So as Tho prepared the pizzas at the canteen, I returned to class and returned to the canteen with the rest. The boys were like, "Eh, pizza ni ktrg pny?" "Sape order pizza ni?" Haha, it was awesome :D
So the lunch was a success! At the same time, S1B (i think) S5B and S5C were having their class lunches too. Cool ^^
After school, the Student Leaders had a meeting. Me and Tho went to tell Hafiz that if the meeting was long we'd have to leave early and rush home to change & pack for our Mukhayyam and he said okay. The meeting didn't last long though, it ended around 2.30 and we both left immediately. I bathed, packed, wrapped Tho's birthday present, and rushed back to school. Arrived just in the nick of time, haha. Surrendered my phone, registered, the usual.
The mukhayyam was fun. Nothing special, but fun. Didn't eat dinner cause I was still full from our class lunch. At night it was hard to sleep because Fytt and Tho were talking beside me and Tho kept disturbing meeee. Hahaha. At 12am Dian woke me up and I wished Fytt happy birthday. De step tgh tdo. Pdhal tgh dgr MJ12. Krg asam pny budak. Haha. Then I went back to sleep.
Woke up for Qiyam. Surprisingly, I wasn't sleepy during Tahajjud Prayers but I was during Subuh Prayers. Haha. During the talk after Subuh, we were told not to sleep, but a lot of girls did anyway. I distracted myself by digging through Fytt's wallet, but that didn't help much. Eheh.
Went back up, bathed, packed, assembled, went to canteen. We had to help out for the P1 Open House and our duty was supposed to start at 8am but were told that the food was scheduled to arrive at 10am, so we lepak'd at Muhajirin in the meantime. Tho, Fytt, Dian and Fitri did.. Well, I don't know what they did, because I slept after camwhoring a bit. Haha! I borrowed Dian's pillow, and slept kt tengah2 dunie. Ni kes da penat sgt2. Hehe.
Woke up, ran errands with Tho all day, it was tiring! Went from
1st Level (Meeting Room) to
3rd Level (Canteen) to
4th Level (Teachers' Room), continuously throughout the day. Mane tk penat? Haha. At least we were given the permission to use the lift. Yay!
Helped prepare the food for the students, manned the coupon stand at the canteen, prepared the food for the VIPs, was supposed to serve the VIPs too but Ustazah said she'd let the experienced SLs do that (THANK GOD!), washed the dishes after the VIP lunch was over, it's more tiring than it seems. Haha.
I woke up at 2pm this morning because I'm awesome. \m/
Salam, NaaDear.
Same questions we keep asking, won't hear the answers cause we're scared of what we'll find.