.JPG)
Assalamualaikum.
So, today was pretty much okay, but right now I'm just so not in the mood to talk about it. Yes, I'm not in the mood because of the excessive comments on FaceBook about the recent incident that you need not know about.
Sometimes I just wish the whole world would just shut up. The world and everyone in it. It's annoying, it's rude, it's insignificant. You found out, okay, stop there. You don't have to keep TALKING AND TALKING AND FREAKING TALKING about it. Everything ends there when you find out. Tolong eh, jage 'aib orang. Nobody deserves this humiliation.
Okay, enough. My results, I can say I'm pretty much okay with them, except for my Math, I don't care about what people will think so I'll state it here anyway, I got a B4. A freaking B4. I've never gotten a B-something for my academics, ever. I know I sound like some arrogant spoilt smarty pants, but I'm disappointed in myself for not getting an A. But oh well. It's Algebra. I never liked Algebra.
Aku tau, dengan perangai cm gini, cane nak pass kan? Hah.
Helping Muhajirin out tomorrow, kutip derma. Cm rase malas gtu skrg, seeing my mood. But dtg je ah. Dpt pahale. Dpt duit. Dpt ketenangan for at least half the day.
Sorry for the shitty post. The excessive-FaceBook-statuses thing really took my mood away. I'm like this dark cloud ready to burst on anybody who dares touches my last remaining nerve, soaking him bloody wet.
I'm gonna go write my depression away now. Bye.
P/S TO SEC2B (GIRLS), JEAN-BAPTISTE MAUNIER IS MIIINE!!!! Aku tau aku byk scandal. Hehe :DSalam, NaaDear.
Raise your head and taste the courage, fall from grace, unholy night.