Assalamualaikum.
Interviewer: What types of super-powers would you want if you could have them?
The Rev: I’d like to be invisible so I could kill Johnny.
Johnny: I’d want to be invisible so the Rev couldn’t find me.
Hahaha :) Hi everyone. How's your day so far? I'm spending mine looking up cute A7X quotes and doing homework. I'm craving Starbucks right now. Hmmmmmmm. Why doesn't Starbucks have a delivery service? :(
Okay soooo, 18 more days to my birthday! Haha :D 8 more days to Nabiha's, and I still don't know what to get for her!! She wants something Kat-tun or News related, only God knows how confused I am. What in heaven's name are those two? Hahaha. Sorry, I no japanese freak ok. :)
My mind's completely blank right now. Maybe I'll edit this post tonight. No promises. Heh. P/S I want the jacket that Syn and Zacky are wearing in the photo below!
"
I think you gotta have balls to be an Avenged fan sometimes. A lot of our fans get hated on just as much as us. To me Avenged fans aren't just fans of a band, they are fans of everything that surrounds it, like a life style. We live it, you live it. You go to the shows and you can feel it. It's a great experience and people that aren't involved will never understand. So they can stand on the side lines and talk, but we will continue to do just what makes us happy." - M Shads. I love you.
Salam, NaaDear. Now Playing: Never Say Never - The Fray