<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
good sunday

Assalamualaikum.

So OMG, the number of homework we have is O.O After asking a few of my classmates, these are our homeworks:

I know, I have no life doing all this, and you guys are probably gonna kill me for keeping update on our homework like some Teacher's-Pet-Freak. Oh well. This isn't just a reminder for my classmates, it's a reminder for me too. Cause I refresh my blog every few hours. (You can see how desperate I am for more readers, ahaha. I really am a freak. :/)

My laptop's been acting like whack lately. Pfft screw it. I have homework to do! And I'm sick. Sore throat (I guess from over-laughing last Thursday during the last hour of school when ustaz gave us a free period. And from screaming like crazy yesterday night whenever I caught a single glimpse of Taufik Batisah on Anugerah Hitz.sg. ^^) + Runny nose. Hate hate hate!

Anyway, speaking of Anugerah, I'd like to congratulate Taufik Batisah for winning 6 out of 7 awards! :D YOU ROCK TAUFIK AND YOU ALWAYS WILL. ^___^ (Okay so I highly doubt that Taufik reads my blog, but what the heck, what if one day he does? ;) )

Salam, NaaDear. Now Playing: Paranoid (Black Sabbath Cover) - Avenged Sevenfold
Sunday, April 4, 2010