<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
adidas fever!

Assalamualaikum.

Hello! I almost forgot to update my blog today. Heh heh gotta get used to blogging again! :)

SOOO. I lost the USB cable to my MP4 player. That thing is as small (or short) as the player itself. >.< Surprisingly, however, the USB to our DSLR fits perfectly. Haha! :D

Last Saturday I went to the night market at Pasiris MRT with the family. I bought an Adidas perfume. Hah hah. Yesterday morning we went to Century Square and I bought an Adidas sling bag! *Adidas fever* haha ^__^ The shoes at the end of my post, are they HOT OR WHAT? :DD

TOMORROWWWW. Nightmare - Avenged Sevenfold will be released! :DDDDD I dont care, even if I have to buy it off of iTunes, I'm gonna get that single. And hopefully that one song will last for two months until their album comes out. Ahhh ~ I cant wait! :D

Salam, NaaDear. Now Playing: Hurt - Christina Aguilera
Monday, May 17, 2010