Assalamualaikum.
Hello! I'm happy :) cause I'll be going to Melaka tomorrow with the family. I cant wait, I wanna go shopping! Heh heh. ^___^ I'm also happy cause we only have 2 days of school left! :D Tak sabar. Hehe.
“I hope it’s worth it, whats left behind me. I know you’ll find your own way when I'm not with you tonight.” The last line from one of the songs on Avenged Sevenfold's latest album, Nightmare. The song title is Fiction, originally titled Death. Jimmy Sullivan finished writing this song three days before he died. He'd said to M. Shads that he had given his all in making the album and he had mentioned something about it being his final song, and at the time, M. just dismissed that last comment without thinking anything bad would happen.
Three days later when Jimmy passed away, the members listened to Death again and they'd said it was like Jimmy's last goodbye. They changed the name to Fiction because Jimmy had mentioned that his whole life had been like just a fiction book. How sad. I feel like crying listening to the interview. :'(
I want to sleep now. Very sleepy. I slept during Hadith just now, what a great nap that was. One hour of rest. Haha. When I woke up, the boys were like, "Sedap tido, Naad?" Haha yes guys, it was a very peaceful sleep. Haha.
Will be back on Sunday everyone :) Goodnight!
Salam, NaaDear. Now Playing: Leave Right Now - Will Young
No picture, sorry, hehe.