<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
hunger for shopping

Assalamualaikum.

Hello! I'm back and hotter than ever. Chey takdela, Singapore yang hotter than ever. Haha. Melaka was fun, but it's great to be home ^__^ I accidentally left my bantal busuk at home anyway. I didn't realise until at night before going to sleep. >.<

So we did go shopping, yeay, I bought two vests and I love them. :D I know that doesn't seem like much, but haha we went there for one night, what do you expect? :p

I'm bored. I wanna go out. I cant wait for Faten's barbeque. Haha. I want to watch The Last Song. I want to see how much Miley killed the story. I want to get a Chocolate Cream Chip fom Starbucks. I wanna get new shoes. I'm hungry. But I want to sleep.

Anybody knows where I can get Avenged Sevenfold merch in Singapore? Please let me know!

Salam, NaaDear. Now Playing: What Goes Around... Comes Around - Alesana
Monday, May 24, 2010