<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
raindrops on roses

Assalamualaikum.

Ahaaaa I miss blogging! Hello hello :) So my exams are over, *sigh of relief* and I can finally sleep without an alarm clock now! Marking days are on Monday and Tuesday, which means students don't have to come to school. I'm missing school already. Hahah. (weird girl)

My Academic papers were... Do-able. They weren't hard, but they weren't easy either. Haha. My Ukhrawi papers were easy, actually, if I'd memorised everything properly. I'd wanted to kill myself over Hadith today, seriously, it was the exact same as this worksheet Ustazah had given us. If I'd spent my time memorising that worksheet instead of memorising everything else that didn't come out... I would've gotten full marks.

But my overall comment for all our papers: Oh well, it's over so too bad. Heh heh.

Next week we'll be having a... Student Leaders' Day? Or something like that. It's been a long time since I've been to an excursion, mainly because our school hasn't been having any. Well this outing will be on a Saturday and because of that I cant be bothered. (haha kidding) But I don't really have a choice, do I? Heeeh.

Moving on! Avenged Sevenfold will be releasing the first single off their next album next Tuesday and I'm counting off every ticking second! They'd posted a 30-second preview on their website and it sounds aweeeesoooomeeee. I'm happy for the fact that I hear a bit of screaming vocals in the song, not as much as before, but enough to keep me pumped up for next Tuesday. :D Their album will be out on the 27th of July, but only God knows when it'll come out in Singapore >.<

Salam, NaaDear. Now Playing: Build God, Then We'll Talk - Panic! At The Disco
Friday, May 14, 2010