<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
sour cream and onion pringles ~

Assalamualaikum.

Heyyo~ So it's Youth Day today, a holiday for us youths... (insert blinking Captain Obvious marquee here) I woke up with a sore throat and believe me, I was in no mood to do anything. But I got up anyway.

Yesterday we went to Johor again to eat. Well, I didn't, but I finally got my Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream! :D I had been craving for it ~ And now I'm craving for it again. >.<

The day before, we had our Haflah cum Student Leader Investiture. Only selected students had to attend this, and I happened to be one of them. No, not as a prize winner (insert sad-face hereeeeee) but as a student leader. I have to admit, I enjoyed the day despite not doing much :D

On Saturday night I went to watch Eclipse with the family ^_^ It wasn't as great as I expected though, I'll give it a 7/8 out of 10. Too much talking? I don't know. I cant put my finger on it, but the first of the saga was the best. And I cant recall the second one. Heh heh I'm looking forward to Harry Potter in November though :D :D :D (Change of subjects)

Right now I'm craving Sour Cream & Onion Pringles. I'm always craving that. I asked my maid to buy me a tube when she went to the market but she said she couldn't find any anywhere, how saaad~ :( Why don't they have a delivery service for Pringles or something. I'm desperately desperate. (redundance for the win)

I'm bored... I think I want to study now. Bye :)
Oh and in case he ever reads this, yesterday happened to be Fadhil's brithday sooo.. Happy belated birthday. Heh.

Salam, NaaDear. Now Playing: Patience - Take That
Monday, July 5, 2010