<body>


there's nowhere to run and hide when you're living to die, stuck alone inside your head, better off be dead



Naadhirah Razak turns 15 on the 29th of April.

Misspell my name and I will kill you. It's double-A.

If this blog doesn't tell you about me, then I'm not sure what will. So have you figured me out yet?

i am and foREVer will be a fan of
Avenged Sevenfold.

FB FS Tumblr Formspring MSN / Email

♥ Taufik Batisah, ♥ Synyster Gates, ♥ Alex Evans,
♥ Jean Baptiste-Maunier, ♥ Matthew Werkmeister

Random Desires



(xxxxxx)
© Naadhirah Razak 2010
desperate i will crawl

Assalamualaikum.

Ramadhan is flying by so fast ~ Before we know it, it'll be the 1st of Syawal already. :O Part of me cant wait, and part of me is not ready to leave Ramadhan behind.

On Friday kak Muslihah (chey kak seh haha!) bought for me Heaven and Earth's Ice Lemon Tea. HEHE JUST EXTRA UNNECESSARY INFO ~

I want to cut my hair before Raya. I don't care if it's not long enough yet, I'm getting so tired of it. Hehe :B

So just now we went to Johor to check out houses. So many pretty houses. I like. I want to decorate my own room. I know exactly how i want it to be. HEHE.

So the following week's gonna fly by fast, hopefully. Teachers' Day on Wednesday = NO SCHOOL! :D :D :D I hate that it's on a Wednesday though. Wednesdays are fast days. I like Wednesdays. Anyway... Then on Friday is Irsyad's Iftar! :D I cant wait, get to meet Nadiah Wak Tanjong again ^_^ eheh.

Then on Saturday Mama Nino and family will be coming, and the week after that is the September holidays! Then after that will be Hari Raya ~~ OMG. Time flies so fast! :O

Moving on. I found this YouTuber who made covers of Avenged Sevenfold songs woot woot! It's hard to find decent covers of their songs, and I finally found someone who isn't too shabby in her singing ^_^ Christina is forever better though. HEHE. This girl also made covers of Breaking Benjamin songs ohmygooood i love her :DD

I should stop talking now. Bye :) And good luck to all Sec 4s taking their STE oral tomorrow! ^_^

Salam, NaaDear. Now Playing: Give Me A Sign - Breaking Benjamin
Sunday, August 29, 2010