Assalamualaikum.
I know, I know! I is a bad blogger! I left this blog unupdated for two weeks, I'm so sorry D: I just... haven't had the time. ^_^
So this past week has been.. Really fun. And busy. On Monday the performers for the Teachers' Day cum Childrens' Day cum Raya celebration got to skip the last hour of school and rehearse. Of course, we all ended up finishing late, but that was okay. Same thing happened on Tuesday. I got home close to 7 on both days.
On Monday, too, I went out with the cousins (7 of us in total) to Downtown East to Seoul Garden. We had a lot of fun :D Afterwards we went bowling. I sucked. I sucked bad. But that was awesome too, we fooled around ^_^ Then we took some jumpshot photos at the parking lot which was, of course, a lot of fun too. We got home at 11:15pm. Pretty late for my standards, heh :)
On Wednesday was our performance day, and we all had to wear our Raya outfits to school. Hehe :B I wore my first day dress. So despite the fact that the consent form stated that our normal lessons were to carry on after the celebrations, we didn't really have any studying at all. So it was awesome :D
I should tell you about our performance. The Sec 2s were required to do this marching thingy, sort of an opening for the whole celebration. We messed up a bit for the first performance (for secondary students) but I believe did better for the second (for primary students) despite the last minute changes which had practically everyone panicking. But overall the whole thing turned out to be a success and I'd like to thank the Sec 4s for helping us through this :D
After school on Wednesday, since we were all already in our Raya clothes, some of us decided to do a little visiting. To two houses only, mine and Farhanah's, but who cares it was fun ^^
So they all 88-ed with me home, it's been a while since the last time I went home with company D: Although all of us slept the whole journey... It was a run ride. HEH. :D
So they lepak'd at my hosue for a while then we headed for Farhanah's, where I brought along my DVD Niyang Rapik and we watched it there. Well I only watched the beginning as I had to leave early, but the rest of them went through the whole movie. Hehehehehe, Dian and Tho :ppp I got home late on this day too. At 9-ish?
On Thursday I had my dental appointment, along with 16 others in my class. 2 of them had theirs in the morning, but the rest of us had 1:30pm/3:30pm appointments, so we all left together. We checked out of school at 12noon. Unfortunately for me, my appointment was at 3:30 and they wouldn't let me in early because the place way packed. So I got in at 4. And got out at 5. Yes, I was in there for a whole hour.
When I was done, (my cubicle was at the very end of the room) I saw that every cubicle was empty and I was the last one out. When I got to the reception area, it was empty except for Dian, Fytt, Fitri, Aimi and Zaki who had been waiting for me to finish. Like awwwww right? ;) Thanks again ~ You guys had to wait for me for so long :( So again, I got home close to 7.
And today Firzanah had invited me and a few others to her open-house, and I was reluctant to go because she lived at Yishun. But I went anyway :)) Because Dian had brought her clothes to school, I invited her over to change at my house and we did. I wore a simple black dress because I couldn't be bothered dressing up for just one house at the other end of the country. HEHE.
Walking around Northpoint with Dian had been fun, too :DD Saw a lot of things that we both wanted. I don't think my Raya collection will cover the Adidas watch, Adidas bag, Converse sneakers and lomo camera that I plan to buy :/
So it was fun at Fir's house. Watched TV. And that's basically all that I did. Heheh. I left early cause I had to get home before Maghrib, but that didn't happen as my bus was late T.T I 39-ed home from Yishun Interchange and reached home at about 7:45.
Long story short, I had one thing or another going on for the whole of this week and had been coming home late. Which is something I'm not used to, having had to come home before 7 practically all my life. :B
There you go, a perfectly long post as an apology for being idle for two weeks. I don't think anyone reads my blog anymore now anyway, seeing that many have moved to Tumblr. Tumblr, which isn't exactly a
blog for you to
read, unlike good ol' Blogger. :)) I setia kepade blog I ini okay!
I should get going now. Will be going out again tomorrow. Wearing songket :) Good night!
Salam, NaaDear. Now Playing: Love Love Love - FT Island
